Wednesday, February 29, 2012

So much rambling, so little time

I honestly haven't rambled in the last few days, not because I didn't have anything to ramble about but because I couldn't decide what to talk about first.
Obviously, everyone expects me to talk about this past weekend with the BTPM&G.
Sigh, I can't even begin to describe it. The only thing missing was Vegas. I'm mean really, there was mayhem and drama and laughter and us trying to pretend we ain't did it( which we aint do it). It was everything.
There were so many HELL YEAH moments. And all of that was before we meet a single fan LMAO ( actually some of them were before we meet a single person, CWB and I had some great conversations with the people in the airports and on the planes).
 The greatest moments where being in my sisters arms. Like I could totally stare at them for years and never be able to drink my fill of their beauty.
There were tears, and belly laughs and obviously food. LOL  I might just tell stories about it as they pop into my mind.

Then there was some drama for me over the weekend ( had nothing to do with the meet and greet, just the luck of Drea reigning down around us), but being with my sisters, the family of my heart gave me a strength I didn't think I'd find.  Coming home to hell and Armageddon hasn't rippled the lakes of my serenity the way it would have if i'd not been surrounded by such fierce love and support.

So now begins the process of whats next (yes dear reader I left out a lot, but in my heart I am not ready to really talk about it all). I call it Leap Year Syndrom. Every four years or so I have the urge to clarify and change my life. Mysterious forces ( God if you will) start shuffling things around and re-arranging my life and my heart. And on this leap year day ( is that even ...never mind yeah it is or if it ain't it is now) I am ...hopeful and excited. There are lots of changes on my horizons. Somethings I saw coming but was just like yeah no. Maybe because I felt like they were to great to be meant for me. ( funny  i've been hearing this quote in my head for months now on repeat

 Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.






 Marianne






 Williamson)


There are a lot of whats nexts...the process of planing a relocation with in the next year ( east coast here we come), more writing, more ttcing and lots more living. Opening myself and our lives( cuz where I go CWB and the pups must go) to new adventures, broadening our horizons,  seeing whats out there and carving out our own little spot in the world.

To quote a stupid cartoon that I don't watch but the commercials drive me nuts...
ITS ADVENTURE TIME

and i am game, full speed ahead.

13 comments:

  1. Yes! Wherever the adventure takes you, take us with you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know you're sister's have your back. We love you and CWB and can't wait to see the greatness within unfold and blossom. We be there to cheer you on every step of the way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahhh fancy hair! I can't wait to be closer to you we have dinner dates to make up lol!!!!!!!

      Delete
  3. I think the blogging bug bit us both today! Viva la BIG CHANGE!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it did and probably right at the same time, yeah ok when i move you have to come help and you have to wear that outfit the WHOLE TIME

      Delete
  4. Hey Drea!
    I saw "ttcing" and immediately thought "OMG! Drea is moving to Toronto because she just mentioned "Toronto Transit Commission" so she plans to move to my city and take the bus & subway with me... sigh... I know 'ain't happening'
    Whatever happens, wherever it happens, know that I am with you in spirit and I'm always praying for you. You are a part of my heart.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahhhhhhhhhhhhh Novie LOL no ha ha ha not subway/train rides, but ummm some other kinda riding lol.
      Ok you just made me laugh so hard that my head hurt.

      Delete
  5. Great post Niecy! And yes the winds of change are "a blowing" (see me behind the fan?)
    But I'm stuck to you and Nephew like glue no matter what!
    And HA! How funny you mentioned Vegas, Von and I just talked about that :D
    Love you and *Hugs*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AuntT yup Vegas was so great and this was right up there with it. I can't wait for the next time and I for sure can't wait to be that much closer to you

      Delete
  6. When a door closes, somewhere God opens a window. Remember this will be the start of something new. So follow the yellow brick road and you and your little family find your own piece of OZ. I wish you love peace and happiness on your new journey.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jill you have preached today. I saw the messages from fb. Love you too.

      Delete